A large international company and one of DFW’s premier employers is currently accepting applications for a Senior QA Engineer to help support a large enterprise project starting as a contractor on a 6 month term. Under the supervision of the ITO Manager, this resource must have experience handling multiple applications' testing simultaneously. This resource must have working knowledge of testing IAM (Identity Access Management), be well versed in IAM workflows related to Entitlements, Certifications, Roles, and testing the connectors to various integrating applications. This role also requires good project management skills, ability to represent testing in project meetings and escalate issues and report test status. They also need to be able to create and review test plans and hold test case reviews with the Quality compliance team.
Standard testing activities include but not limited to: Development of manual and/or automated test cases/scripts; Execution of manual and/or automated test scripts; Traceability from test cases to requirements; Defect reporting, including steps to recreate and environment variables; Defect analysis to determine root cause analysis and defect trends.
Utilization of approved testing tools including but not limited to: Defect Tracking / Test Case Management tools; Clarity; SharePoint; TFS.
REQUIRED SKILL SET / EXPEREINCE:
• Minimum 5 years of testing experience including experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
• 2+ years of hands-on testing experience in IAM.
• Good SQL skills.
• Hands-on experience using HP ALM or JIRA or TFS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization (developers, end users, etc).
• Strong problem solving, systems analysis, teamwork, and organizational skills.
• Able to work well within a group/team environment.
• Experience writing test cases from both written and verbal requirements.
• Test Automation experience using Selenium would be an added plus.
On Call Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.