Long Term Temp (> 30 Days)
A large fortune 500 company and one of Sothern California’s premier employers is looking to hire an Accountant for a 12 month contract. The accounting contractor will work on a major capital project.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for assisting with the accurate settlement of program transactions.
- Assist with preparation of monthly accruals and gross margin reports.
- Responsible for assisting in the detailed analysis of the monthly accrual to actual results reported in the financial statements and preparing management reports as needed.
- Analyze detailed transactions in reconciliation reports for data integrity and review prior month activity to quantify month end adjustments.
- Research and coordinate variance explanations through discussions with front, middle, and back office staff in order to document explanations for reconciling items.
- Coordinate updated forecasts and run reports on actuals.
- BS in Business (Accounting, Finance or Economics)
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience preparing budget to variance reports for projects
- Experience preparing cost projections/forecasts
- Familiar with SAP and Business Analyzer
On Call Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Years of Experience: