San Diego, CA
Senior Network Engineer (San Diego)
Long Term Temp (> 30 Days)
An 8-billion dollar medical device company in San Diego seeks a Senior Network Engineer!
Scope: Design and Build the next generation MPLS to support AMR sites and services
- Validate go-forward MPLS/L3VPN logical design; make recommendations to address areas of concern or areas which have not been addressed yet in the design (Design Augmentation)
- Prepare MOP’s and configuration cut sheets for initial build and implementation of all equipment
- Prepare MOP’s and cut sheets to integrate new MPLS with existing MPLS/L3VPN environments
- Prepare MOP’s and cut sheets to migrate existing MPLS services to the new MPLS.
- Redistribution policies
- Static and Connected <–> BGP
- OSPF <-> BGP
- EIGRP <-> BGP
- Static and Connected <-> EIGRP
- eBGP peering and transit policies
- BGP Community Design
- e/iBGP attribute use policy
- Detailed design document
- All MOP’s required to be authored in full and with all required detail and steps
- Lab all design elements and validate design elements and patterns in full
- MOP (Verification & Validation) – All MOP’s are required to contain V&V information for all steps
- All cut sheets to be prepared (in full) for all equipment (Cut sheets should be copy/pasteable to devices)
- Will require moderate travel to our Los Angeles and Phoenix locations.
- At least 8 years of experience in Network design and configuration
- Experience in designing and building Multiprotocol Label Switching for company sites and services
On Call Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Minimum Years of Experience: