A Credit Union Company in Anaheim seeks a Funder I to join their on a Direct Hire basis.
Reviews, prepares, and disburses funds refinance and purchase loans. Assembles final loan documents and delivers loans to the servicing Department. Audits general ledgers and other mortgage and equity related accounts to insure accuracy and timely recording and posting of all real estate financial entries.
- Books loan on the appropriate accounting system; sets up servicing file.
- Releases funds by wire transfer or check to entitled party upon clearance of conditions and request of Closing Agent.
- Reconciles appropriate general ledgers and share accounts to ensure accurate balancing of all mortgage and equity related accounts.
- Enter appropriate information into loan processing systems
- Communicate regularly with members and other team members to inform them of funding status and follow up with them for any required information
- Experience in closing and insuring FHA loans.
- Experience in reverse mortgage helpful.
- Apply team and department “Best Practices” and continually work for process and service improvements
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School diploma required.
- Real Estate experience required.
- 3 years current loan funding experience.
- Must be familiar with out of state lending.
- B.A/B.S. degree in related field.
- Ability to provide excellent member service throughout the mortgage loan process
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Credit Union operations and ability to integrate and communicate critical information to members, vendors, and other team members
- Ability to provide effective leadership and guidance to real estate lending staff.
- Proficiency in Prime Alliance, Symitar, and FICS systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.